1/48 Hurricane Mk.I - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dneid

Staff Sergeant
Oct 31, 2012
Austin, TX
Username: dneid
First name: Dale
Category: Advanced
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Tamiya / Italeri
Model Type: Hurricane Mk. I
Aftermarket addons: Techmod Decals / CMK Interior (I have not decided for sure on using this)

Ok, time for me to jump back in to build SOMETHING by the end of the year. I need to research the various markings / pilots in the Techmod decal set. I will update the thread as I find more information.

Hurricane MkI Intro Decals.JPG

Hurricane MkI Intro1.JPG

Good one. I'm finding the Italeri kit a bit of a challenge. Instrument panel fit is a bit of a head scratcher. I'll be posting an update on my build soon.

Hello, Guys,
I have been making progress on the Hurricane. But, not as much as I would like. This annoying thing called a job keeps getting in the way. Ok, a few updates. I have been working on the resn cockpit. I am about ready to finalize a few things on it (seat assembly and IP). Once these are done, I will be ready to test fit it into the fuse. I have the motor painted and assembled, no extra detailing as I am going to close up the engine compartment.

Photos of cockpit follow:

Cockpit floor sidewalls - rear.JPG

cockpit floor.JPG

Cockpit sidewall - left.JPG

Cockpit sidewall - rgt.JPG

Floor with rudder assembly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Wurger,
Can you move this thread to the Start to Finish area? I am going to continue on with this one and I would like to update the thread.
Thanks,
Dale

Not sure it matters Dale. I've continued many of my GB threads past the deadline and just didn't post the finished thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back