1/32 Heinkel He 219A-5 - Night War of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh crap....

Had stuff delivered today, or so I thought....
Turned out to be four sets of Eduard masks in 1/72, wrong scale....
It was all supposed to traveling down to a gentleman in Gwent...
Anyhoo, being genuinely good guy that I am (don't even go there Terry!), I wrapped it all up, put it back in the envelope....scribbled down the address and sang and danced down to the post office, to forward to it to the rightful owner, should have in a couple of days...
Also phoned those that I've bought the Eduard 1/32 Heinkel He219A interior set from, to let them now about the wee mishap and that it's forwarded...
They'd send me the right set asap, so hopefully in a few days, I'll have my goodies...
Busy morning, first now I managed to jump into my sack....

Yaayyy....

IMG_20151126_113241.jpg

I say old chap, are you unwell ??!!
Must admit, I haven't had a beverage for some time either ..........

Jan, not trying to be a ..........than I already am BUT...Nice pics of the box and part-trees and photo-etch stuff NOW are you going to actuall PUT something together and paint something??? Tis been 5 pages so far

Attachments

• smart ass webdesign.jpg
    smart ass webdesign.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 76
Mike, there is a long meditation process to be observed first...planets all must align...tides must be right....glue needs to arrive...you know lots of important sh!t needs to happen...oh and you need to get all your ducks in a row too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back