Hotspace Containment Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was reading in the paper that the day after Bush's re-election, more than 115,000 people in the United States logged on to the Canadian government's main immigration site, six times the traffic on an average day.

Dunno what all that's about......

Canadian immigration laws are far too lax, that's what it's all about!
One of the many 'head-in-ass' things I was referring to! :confused:

I'm no red neck or anything, but let's get real here! Where do you think undesirables are more likely to go?

Tell me about it! - we have the same problem here. And it's because Neo-Nazis are nothing like as powerful as they are in say France or Germany. The free health care and extensive welfare state is also an attraction.

This is a small island - it's absolutely nothing personal, but the hotel is full. That's it. It's a growing problem, and we're not tackling it properly.

To make matters worse, the people who arrive here illegally are totally exploited by criminals, and do the most horrible and dangerous jobs, often only being paid something like 90p an hour! ($1.50)

There's the other problem - many of the people who come don't want to have anything to do with helping the country - Oh sure, they'll have the social security, the free education, health, and the protection of law, (paid for by you the tax payer) but do they want to put anything back? Do they bollocks! Many can't even be arsed to speak English properly!

And when somebody says anything about it, they are made to look like a good 'ol Klan boy by the pathetic liberal left minority who shout loud but are few in number. It's because I don't want racists to get support, that I feel so strongly about this. And believe me, they will, unless we get this under control.

But you don't work Med! - I hear you say. Okay, not at the moment, but I will do. At the moment, I'm a student, and the money I get is a loan, not a handout. I have to pay it back when I get a job after graduation.

Which is a lot less than these people get when they come here.

I'll give you an example of how it should be - A friend of mine is of Hungarian birth, and because his parents were getting a lot of hassle from the Communist government then (mid-Seventies) they defected to Great Britain - apparantly it was touch and go that they made it here, and they arrived with one suitcase. My friends dad started teaching music in a school, which was really downsizing from what he used to do - a cellist in the Hungarian National Orchestra. I heard it was really tough at first, but they saved, eventually bought a house, paid their taxes, and fitted in and joined the team. They're doing okay now. But they had something to offer the country - and that's what matters. And believe me, they have very strong views about people coming in, looking for an easy ride.

Nonskimmer said:
Canadian immigration laws are far too lax, that's what it's all about!
One of the many 'head-in-ass' things I was referring to! :confused:

I'm no red neck or anything, but let's get real here! Where do you think undesirables are more likely to go?

The bad thing is that a province (Québec) is counting on immigration to boost their birth rate. Why ? Because is getting soooo worst in Québec that the richs go in US, the smartest fly away and never return, the idiots stay within Québec but don't have childrens and the losers commit suicide.

So, as long as Québec will play the USSR role, Canada will have to either let the borders "wide open" or throw Québec out of the Confederation to save their ass.

It seems as if the City Council in Northampton got fed up with having nice old buildings in the 70's and decided to build lots of nasty new ones instead for a change.

That sort of thing happened in Bristol too, but they lost interest in the idea halfway through......

I guess you can still get a really quality pair of Church's shoes at factory prices there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back