Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

t2043.gif

I knew there'd be something to watch out for!!
And I've got two of these kits, plus the much simpler, but neat, Fujimi '110D, a kit which, although quite well detailed, isn't as complex as the Eduard example.
Thanks for the warning Andy !

I'm really looking forward to building it, folding wing option, plenty of different ordnance to hang on it too.

Hopefully yours won't be too far away..

Just cut equal amounts off each stick, roll into a sausage and knead each one until soft and pliable, then plait them both together and roll, knead etc until mixed and a uniform colour.
NOTE:- start off with small amounts, smaller than you probably think you need, as it goes a long way. Press into gap/joint etc, wet with a finger tip and smooth over, and use an old scalpel blade to remove excess before it sets, smoothing remaider with a wet finger tip or wet blade.
Once set, it can be sanded, tapped, drilled etc and, before it sets, shapes can be moulded if desired.
Setting time depends on density/amount used, and can be between 1 hour and around 8-12 hours, when it should be rock hard.

You're welcome Geo. If you need further info, and/or pics, let me know and I'll sort something.
It's really great stuff, possibly one of the most useful modelling products I've ever used in the last forty or so years - I've even used it to convert entire engine nacelles, such as a 1/32nd scale Spitfire MkIX from a MkV, and two-stage Merlins on a 1/32nd scale Mosquito, and it's great for making diorama accessories - parachute packs, padded seat backs, packs, sacks, sand bags etc etc., and for making 'male' moulds to produce heat-formed parts.

Just a little exaple of what can be done with Milliput

Ramesse II (2) res.jpg
Ramesse II (3) res.jpg

The charriot, horse harness and accessories, all done with Milliput.

By the way, someone will probably notice that there is an issue in my model: horses are too big, but they were the only one I found available by then.
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back