New from Wingnut Wings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

kgambit

Tech Sergeant
May 29, 2006
North Carolina
Check 'em out:

Wingnut Wings

1:32 scale WWI biplanes for those of you might be interested.

Oh and here's a link to the instructions for one of the kits, an Albatross D.Va. The instructions are a work of art in themselves!

Wingnut Wings

Oh and the shipping from New Zealand to anywhere in the WORLD is FREE! No that's NOT a typo, they offer FREE worldwide shipping. (although you poor folks in the UK are going to get hit with some mysterious "handling charges" and whatnot from what I have read)

And one last tip: Not sure how many of these kits they are producing but apparently they are selling FAST!

Last edited:
Check 'em out:

Wingnut Wings

1:32 scale WWI biplanes for those of you might be interested.

Oh and here's a link to the instructions for one of the kits, an Albatross D.Va. The instructions are a work of art in themselves!

Wingnut Wings

Oh and the shipping from New Zealand to anywhere in the WORLD is FREE! No that's NOT a typo, they offer FREE worldwide shipping. (although you poor folks in the UK are going to get hit with some mysterious "handling charges" and whatnot from what I have read)

And one last tip: Not sure how many of these kits they are producing but apparently they are selling FAST!

:lol: :lol:
Good one Dwight, the have the S.E.5a written up as the 'Feature Build' in this months Scale Aircraft Modelling.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

They look amazing, even if I dont usually do 1/32 I'm tempted to get one now :D

Those of you who haven't looked, there was a 1/32nd Bristol F2B in the Sydney Scale Model Show that I have posted pictures of. WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back