INSTRUCTION SHEETS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1/48 Hasegawa Mk.Ib/Tear drop canopy. It's on my unfinished list. 90% of the cockpit is done and is going to be converted as a PR bird. I think I have a S2F thread made.

Geo

Appreciate it Andy; Start to finish, tried to shorten it and now it looks like a Grumman Tracker. Thought I started a thread but I couldn't find it. I may have been asking for info regarding camera position as there were two versions of the PR Typhoon;

Geo

Great Andy. Should be finished the George tonight so I can start on the Typhoon tomorrow. Have to find which cannon barrel to shorten and how to simulate a camera lens in said barrel. Pretty sure I have pictures in one of my folders.

Geo

Here's Monogram's original Typhoon, in case it is useful. I love the extra little notes, about watching my tail and if the engine catches fire.

By the way, did it really have a nav light inside the canopy? That is one of the worst ideas I can think of.

MonogramTyphoon-1.jpg
MonogramTyphoon-2.jpg
MonogramTyphoon-3.jpg
MonogramTyphoon-4.jpg

I gave George some bacon. It's nice to have blueprints before you even get the model. Then you can spend more time figuring out the assembly pattern.

Honestly, some of those blueprints are arranged like: Assemble A, B, C, D, then add assemble E, F, G, and insert them before you complete Step D. "You know, you could have told me that before I glued everything together and have to slice into the model to undo everything, and it's now jagged and stuff!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back