How many unfinished Kits do you have? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are you suggesting the davetheWWIInut's aim is to collect 190 of 190's? That's make sense! :idea:

However, 190 is a quite low number. Let's try do the same with 787 Dreamliners :lol:

No No No .......That wont do. How many were built....over 20000....thats how many are needed, that way none are left out.

I have maybe 500+ unbuilt, 10 to 15 started but no where near finished. I have over 40 AT-6, T-6G, Harvards both II and IV plus a vacuformed conversion to make a Harvard MK I from the Revellogram AT-6. I've counted around 18 FW-190 kits, 12 JU-88s, 4 Ju-188s, 21 A36/P-51s, and I have no idea how many spitfires plus all of the Japanese planes.

I recently re-entered this hobby so I don't have much of a backlog (yet). One kit that that was started and not yet finished:

1. Trumpeter 1/48 MiG-23M

I have a few kits on my shelf that I haven't started on:

1. Zoukei-Mura 1/48 Ta152-H1
2. Hasegawa 1/32 Fw190D-9 "Rudel" box
3. Hasegawa 1/48 Bf109K-4
4. Dragon/DML 1/48 Ju88G-6
5. Eduard 1/48 F6F-3

I recently re-entered this hobby so I don't have much of a backlog (yet). One kit that that was started and not yet finished:

1. Trumpeter 1/48 MiG-23M

I have a few kits on my shelf that I haven't started on:

1. Zoukei-Mura 1/48 Ta152-H1
2. Hasegawa 1/32 Fw190D-9 "Rudel" box
3. Hasegawa 1/48 Bf109K-4
4. Dragon/DML 1/48 Ju88G-6
5. Eduard 1/48 F6F-3

John, your making the rest of us look bad ! :lol:

I have 1/32 Revell BF-110 1/48 Trumpy Condor 1/32 Trumpy F4U-1 1/48 Revell B-25. All require paint, but now that the weather is too cold to paint outside. I will have to wait till spring, and by that time I will have a 1/48 JU-52 and most likely a 1/48 Trumpy Wellington mk1 that will need paint

If I can manage to finish the Flogger off, I'll have zero and make you guys look REALLY bad.;)

What do you guys do with the boxes of your completed kits? I've kept all of mine.

I keep instruction John in a 1/24 box(30yrs worth) and in another 1/24 box extra parts and a 1/32 scale box gets all the extra decals.The instructions has all the kits now in my possession or one's I gave away to the kids on the block when moving.While I have about 150 kits built I bet their is instructions for 200-250?unlike the old love letters and pictures of old GF's that woman in the other half of the house made sure they disappeared :)

I actually counted my kits. The result is that I have 46 unstarted kits in boxes (all 1/72 scale except for one in 1/48 ). Other then that, I have 18 more kits in various stages of assembly - some of them lack only finishing touches (like antenna wires, weathering, unpainted canopy frames, etc.) others are barely started. Many of them are unfinished Group Build projects unfortunately. Haven't counted how many finished models I have though.

Last edited:
Now I stroll through this subforum :p, take the opportunity to let you know that to just over three years of returning to the hobby, I have 6 completed aircraft, 2 assembly process and 5 in closed boxes, waiting their turn ... !! :oops:

You know that everyone is 1/48, really I wish I could spend more time !! :rolleyes:

With reference to the boxes from my finished models (John - JKim -), only I keep the cover (box art) and I am putting together in an appropriate box, just as the instructions and decal surplus. Also gradually accumulating parts and spare parts. :book:

Best regards :thumbup:

Saludos desde México colegas!!

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back