F-15D vs F-15E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bia9x

Recruit
Jan 31, 2013
I know that the F-15D two-seat version of the F-15C with Air superiority mission, the F-15E is a two-seat version with Multirole fighter, so in a battle of three modes (WVR, BVR, Dogfight) who will win?

4945468247_ef7451caa8_b.jpg

1509310.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you comparing the training version of the F-15C against the E model? The rear seat of the D model is configured primarily for a pilot/instructor to train for F-15C pilot qualification.

Why are you comparing the training version of the F-15C against the E model? The rear seat of the D model is configured primarily for a pilot/instructor to train for F-15C pilot qualification.

I think the F-15E is equipped with AESA will be better than the F-15C / D. Oh I look on the internet and found that the Japanese Air Force and Jews maintain F-15D for the dominant task in the air

I think the F-15E is equipped with AESA will be better than the F-15C / D. Oh I look on the internet and found that the Japanese Air Force and Jews maintain F-15D for the dominant task in the air

You do know that the Jews are Israel right?

A Jew is a religion, not a country. Therefore how does a religion maintain an aircraft?

Please try and use the word Israel from now on and not Jew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back