Big Band Swing! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
Ok guys, here's some Big Band music to get you "in the mood" while working on the next Group Build or reading a book about the air war over Europe. Or for that matter, it's just good stuff to listen to anytime!

These are high-quality WAV files that were proprietary to a great combat sim that came out in the late 90's. Let's see if anybody guesses which one!

Anyway, Enjoy! :thumbleft:

Attachments

• ZATARAIN.WAV
    5.1 MB · Views: 232
  • HARLEM.WAV
    9.1 MB · Views: 221
  • JANESSTOMP.WAV
    7.2 MB · Views: 217
  • JERSEY.WAV
    9.7 MB · Views: 214
  • OPUS.WAV
    9.8 MB · Views: 225
  • OVERBOARD.WAV
    7.9 MB · Views: 223
  • PERDIDIO.WAV
    11.6 MB · Views: 231
  • TUXEDO.WAV
    8.9 MB · Views: 228
  • FLYINGHIGH.WAV
    9.5 MB · Views: 225
  • DOLOMITE.WAV
    8.7 MB · Views: 217
  • DADDY.WAV
    7.3 MB · Views: 216
  • BIGBANDBOOGIE.WAV
    9.3 MB · Views: 240
  • ATRAIN.WAV
    7.4 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I got into the Old Time Radio thing when I used to play Silent Hunter 4 ( If you didn't know it's a submarine sim set in the Pacific theatre )

The boat had a 'radio' on board and you could download soundpacks of contemporary broadcasts which could even be synced to the game time and date.
Obviously there was a lot of swing and jazz. Not my favourite music, but I find it pleasant enough to listen to. It was comedy shows like George Burns and Gracie Allen I really grew to like.

Check out 'OTR' or 'Old Time Radio' if you like 40's music.

Ok guys, here's some Big Band music to get you "in the mood" while working on the next Group Build or reading a book about the air war over Europe. Or for that matter, it's just good stuff to listen to anytime!

These are high-quality WAV files that were proprietary to a great combat sim that came out in the late 90's. Let's see if anybody guesses which one!

Anyway, Enjoy! :thumbleft:
WOWIE, just the thing to keep the toes a tappin' and the heart a pumpin' . Will be put in a place of honor in my "vast musical library"......OK,OK, I have a few down loaded from the inter-web and do listen to the aforementioned Sirius channel. But these will go on to my computer for future enjoyment. Many Thanks
clap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back