R.I.P Forum Member and Ace Spitfire Researcher Edgar Brooks: (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aozora

Staff Sergeant
Dec 23, 2012
Sad to say guys, but long time forum member and a very highly regarded Spitfire researcher, Edgar Brooks, died a couple of days ago:

Plane Talking - HyperScale's Aircraft Scale Model Discussion Forum:.....

I'm sure we're all going to miss his knowledge and insight, and remember him as a gentleman.

Thanks Edgar, for all your hard work and insightful contributions over the years.

(note: I didn't quite know where to post this, so if a moderator wants to move it to a more appropriate place, I have no problems)

Last edited:
Edgar was passionate about what he believed in, but he backed up his passion with first class knowledge. Wherever he is, I wish him well. he will be missed. Clear skies Edgar

1a (2).png

With all here. Farewell, Edgar. Your contribution to the knowledge-base of aviation history, particularly related to Spitfires, was massive. Your generosity was legendary. You are already, and will continue to be, sorely missed.

You have slipped the surly bonds of earth. May you dance the skies on laughter-silvered wings.

1396367123_Spitfire_6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back