5 Years ago Today

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
5 Years today since my Mum passed away....

A day and time I will always remember, not just for my mum, but for those forum members who rallied during that time with their Cherished support and wishes, Cards posted from all over the world...some gifts and this....for some of you to remember.....Thanks Guys for your Most Kind support.

Attachments

• brokenarm01_a.jpg
    brokenarm01_a.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 217
  • brokenarm02_b.jpg
    brokenarm02_b.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 219
Wayne, I joined in 2/2010 but don't recall this. It is late but please accept my deepest condolences. Words are very poor things in these cases. My mother died in 1996 and my Dad in 1973 and it still seems like yesterday.

Wayne, I joined in 2/2010 but don't recall this. It is late but please accept my deepest condolences. Words are very poor things in these cases. My mother died in 1996 and my Dad in 1973 and it still seems like yesterday.

Thanks Very much Mike,I appreciate it.

I'm glad we were able to offer your Mother encouragement during those difficult times!

David If you could only have seen here face when I gave her the printed Copies....Priceless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back