...and All is alright with the World.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
So the Pre-wife and I decided to make a trek to the shore, walk the boards and grab some sun, sand and surf. While passing a shop of sugary confections, I couldn't believe my eyes what was posted in the shop window. This is for real and I took the pic. They REALLY make this stuff! Heart-attack, here I come!!!

bacon21.jpg

I love bacon, but this is dis.gusting...

No wonder we are disturbingly overweight in this country. :lol:

Last edited:
Oddly enough, it's great!
I was hesitant myself, but a friend made some for his entry in our bacon-themed weekend, (my entry was cream cheese on ritz crackers wrapped in bacon, then bake), and Chris is right; the dark is much better than the milk.
It is like the best "rice crispy" crunch bar ever. Ranks right up there with beer!
I have not eaten it since, nor would I make a habit out of it, (I find I get all the sugars I need from alcohol), but the whole point of "bacon weekend" was to try new things.

Iowa's state fair is going on right now, and chocolate dipped bacon is extremely popular. I haven't tried it myself. Been kind of scared to be honest!

I like bacon too but,with eggs, hamburgers, and the occasional BLT but covered in chocolate! Now chocolate covered honey ants, YUMMM

Attachments

• 20080403-TJE-005-tje.jpg
    20080403-TJE-005-tje.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back