Best Fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hi everyone, im kind of, er,

BACK :D:D:D:D 8)

thanks bronzewhaler - that email was touching, and i have been missing the site 8) no need to give up your position though :lol: i was planning on making a triumphant return in a month or so anyway, but i need the site :cry:

Can anyone tell me why my thread concerning the deletion of spam and off topic posts was deleted?????

Nope, nothing offensive in it..I simply asked that if spam and posts were deleted, could it be done in some kind of sense. I was reading posts from 2003 that made no sense because they were blatently replies to a question or previous posts which had been deleted! The threads were just making absoulty no sense to me whatsoever. I posted it for all to look at and reply with thier thoughts but it been deleted....I think HS is guilty cos all spam is deleted, EXCEPT His... :rolleyes: .... :D

Well thats a good way to carry on if you want HS to issue you with another yellow card Mr. And somehow i don't think he'd remove this one if you aksed him nicely ;)

there has been alot of upheaval lately and admin are coming down hard on it - nothing personal 8)

Bronze wrote

Well thats a good way to carry on if you want HS to issue you with another yellow card Mr. And somehow i don't think he'd remove this one if you aksed him nicely

there has been alot of upheaval lately and admin are coming down hard on it - nothing personal

I'm sorry bronze but really, what on earth is wrong with my post???? I was simply making a valid point in a civil manner, or was it cos i made a non offensive joke at HS.....Really, I cant be arsed with too much of this.....perhaps its time for me to say goodbye....
Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
nothing you can do or say will make me change my mind
goodbye
goodbye
goodbye!

jj1982 said:
Bronze wrote

Well thats a good way to carry on if you want HS to issue you with another yellow card Mr. And somehow i don't think he'd remove this one if you aksed him nicely

there has been alot of upheaval lately and admin are coming down hard on it - nothing personal

I'm sorry bronze but really, what on earth is wrong with my post???? I was simply making a valid point in a civil manner, or was it cos i made a non offensive joke at HS.....Really, I cant be arsed with too much of this.....perhaps its time for me to say goodbye....
Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
nothing you can do or say will make me change my mind
goodbye
goodbye
goodbye!
It wasn't deleted it was moved to the suggestion category, because it didn't belong in the aviation category

I know that but in case you hadn't noticed lately the number of threads spanned 3 pages! there were too many silly threads that weren't on the subject of aircraft of WW2 and some of them (like yours - although useful wren't strictly on topic) were deleted or moved - like i said - it was nothing personal, theres no need to leave over it ](*,)

Thankyou horse....to tell you the truth I wasnt aware such a place existed..but hey thanks anyway...

I think HS is guilty cos all spam is deleted, EXCEPT His... ....

Hot Space, it has been brought to my attention by a Moderator that perhaps i am hinting that you a hypocrite...I must stress that the comment is a JOKE...something some people are having trouble comprehending.....Please take no offence

bunch of w****** ;)

the best fighter was easily the he-52, i mean, who whould have thought of putting TWO wings on a plane

I think he meant the Heinkel He 51, which was a biplane fighter. The He 52 was an experimental High altitude fighter.

he51-232.jpg

Source: http://www.cbrnp.com/profiles/quarter2/he51.htm

Kiwimac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back