The Animal World from lesofprimus... (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Les. How can I attach a file in a PM to you? I've got one for your collection and for the life of me can't figure how to attach it.

More...

Attachments

• Big Cobia.jpg
    Big Cobia.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 141
  • cougar world record.jpg
    cougar world record.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 135
  • crab heaven.jpg
    crab heaven.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Deer bigggg.jpg
    Deer bigggg.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Manta.jpg
    Manta.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 135
funny I think that buck is about average from up here in the NW. We have some monster Roosevelts feeding just off I-5 freeway some 30 miles to my north. when I ride out of Glendale,OR up in the hills I have to be on the watch as those dudes do not give off any warning signals when they decide to take their babes' across a road...........like a freight train acomin ~

I ran into those peckers so many years ago on a south-side climb of Mt St. Helens before it blew it's top and what a sight it was........

got it Dan, funny after I posted I thought to myself man that sucker sure has a narrow face and the colour is wrong for an Elk .............. doh !!! I apoligize for my stupidity ..........

I see the back canter of the dead boy is incredibly tall for an Elk, the broadness is common but the height of that dude is fantastic

Yeah me too. :)

I just read today that some female sharks can store sperm for over 6 months to delay or chose their time of pregnancy. In addition some Hammerhead females can actually asexually reproduce without male DNA.

Be afraid gents. Be afraid. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back