Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WoW! Sounds like fun, Wayne!

Are you perhaps, going to try and visit Shinpachi while you're there?

Oh yes David we will meet on Saturday and he has kindly offered his services to show us Osaka and Kyoto, over a few days.

We have arrived in Hiroshima and in our "Posh" hotel room, overlooking Hiroshima Castle.

heading out to Hondori the covered Street/arcade only for pedestrians , runs about 1-2 km long

Thanks Andy and Hugh.

Walked the length and back of Hondori Mall/Arcade and then had to buy an extra umbrella so we didn't get soaked in the rain walking back to our Hotel.

The wife was rather restrained and didn't spend much...! :D

I did that once, the shinkansen is a great way to travel. Have a great time Wayne and dont drink sake just for the sake of it

Hi Guys, having a great time, yesterday went to the Hiroshima Peace Park, spending a good portion of the day there, this will leave a lasting impression....especially The Hall of Remembrance and the walk through the museum. A very moving experience.
The late afternoon a walk through of Hiroshima Castle.

Today we will head down the coast to the Kure Maritime 'Yamato' Museum and the JMSDF Museum, looking forward to these!

Hi Guys, having a great time, yesterday went to the Hiroshima Peace Park, spending a good portion of the day there, this will leave a lasting impression....especially The Hall of Remembrance and the walk through the museum. A very moving experience.
The late afternoon a walk through of Hiroshima Castle.

Today we will head down the coast to the Kure Maritime 'Yamato' Museum and the JMSDF Museum, looking forward to these!
Have a great time Wayne but experience a bit of Japan apart from conflict. I loved the place and the people ...I suggest a whiskey bar LOL

Have a great time Wayne but experience a bit of Japan apart from conflict. I loved the place and the people ...I suggest a whiskey bar LOL

The people here are so respectful and polite, could do with spreading to the rest of the world.
They are very helpful to us dummies who can't speak the language...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back