MY WORLD (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
This is my family's reaction when I tell them I'm actually going to finish a model.
IMG_6575.jpg

(Daughter's 2010 grad but reaction is still the same.)
Dawg.... Don't mess with him. He just got out of puppy prison(Bail set at 88$ to spring the little moron)
Dawg311.jpg

Last edited:
A few photos from the mine
#1 My every morning
#2 My every evening
#3 Insert motivation message here
#4 MY ride
#5 My other ride.Cat 988 Rubber Tire Dozer, AKA "the duck"
#6 My right side reverse view. There is a mirror over there. Note fossilized water ripples on the high wall.
#7 Fogged out, AKA nap time. Visibility about 150 feet
#8 My drive home in winter
minestuff5.jpg
minestuff4.jpg
minestuff1.jpg
minestuff6.jpg
minestuff2.jpg
minestuff3.jpg
minestuff.jpg
minestuff7.jpg

Geo

Last edited:
You know it V.B. They're brand new and for some reason, they haven't governed the engines yet. Went through the radar they have set up before a long hill doing 47kmh empty and 43kmh loaded(234 tons). A mans gotta know his limitations. The 200 ton trucks only do 35 but the hot rods(150 tons) do 67!! Two years ago, buddy called me on the radio and told me that my truck was the first one he'd ever seen get all four wheels in the air.

Neat set of pics !. Interesting to note that the 4000 'scaling the wall' has the bucket facing the 'normal' way.... I thought the buckets were reversed for that kinda operation or is it generally the bigger machines do that ?

Whatever, keep' em coming and if you can include any of your 'rallycross' pics even better :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back