Heroes of the Pacific (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dont know yet getting it next month for my birthday so i,ll let you know:D

one fault with the game is one of the pictures on the back is of a tempest.there were tempests adapted for the pacific conditions but arrived too late in the war.

Thanks guys, :D

Decided to just buy it anyway, but haven't had time to play it yet.

Should I give a review when I do?

I look forward to your impressions hussars.

Good game its alot like Secret weapons over Normandy the graphics department, you get to use a huge selection of aircraft and weapons,

You basically go all through the Pacific Campaign as you go through you get better planes, what just love is that you can be a bomber pilot and bomb the Japanese carrier groups from high altitude.

Havent gotten that far yet, but you get to use the some sweet planes, the game is based off an old comic book my Dad used to read its pretty cool.

Secret Weapons over Normandy you can mount the belly turret of a B-17

I know that, it's just I've heard you can switch positions in the bombers?

I've finished it now.

Review coming up if anyone wants it?

I like the way you can fly the FW190 A8 :twisted: , pity it can't be upgraded to Dora or Ta152 - seems unfair. :cry:

Also throughought the game I was hopin' an' prayin' for the ability to fly the Mossie or IL-2 but unfortunately that's not to be. :cry:

I was thinking of getting Heros of the Pacific or Ace Combat 5 for a friend's son for Christmas. Ace Combat is rated T for Teens and he's only 6 so I worry that one might be a little too tough for him. I had also considered Call of Duty 2 but I really do believe that one would be a little to rough for him right now. Anyone have any ideas?

Heroes of the Pacific is difficult.

SWON is a lot easier and IMHO a better choice.

They both have swearing, is that OK?

I used to play Afterburner when I was a kid. :lol:

Try finding 'Pacific Warriors 2- Dogfight!', its rated G, no swearing the graphics are good and the missions are varied. You can only choose from two planes, which is a little rough. BUT, there are Japanese and American missions.
AMERICAN PLANES- F6F Hellcat and SBD Bomber
JAPANESE PLANES- Mitsubishi A6m, and a bomber ( Imnot sure of the type off the top of my head)

schwarzpanzer said:
Heroes of the Pacific is difficult.

SWON is a lot easier and IMHO a better choice.

They both have swearing, is that OK?

I used to play Afterburner when I was a kid. :lol:
I played Ace Combat 2 when i was 6, Ace Combat Zero (6) isn't as different in terms of controls

they aren't that bad with the swearing, they say d*mn and occasionally say *ss and sh*t

I love both games, but I particularly like HOTP, because there are at least some exact historical missions to engage in. Currently, my favorite is the historical mission where you are the Zero tasked with shooting down P38s, not an easy task on anything other than Recuit.

I have it its a story of an american pilot who lost his brother in Pearl Habour.
I finshed it the game as a ace.

the online play for ps2 is insane its free and totally makes this game worth it in my eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back