Me262A-1/U4, 1/48 Dragon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello again. :thumbright:

With pleasure I share the achievements so far. :rolleyes:

I decided to make the reinforcement for the front landing gear leg.

133.1.jpg

133.2.jpg

... a partial view of my work area ... legs and wheel well ready for the primer.

133.3.jpg

Were several hours for several days I spent marking the panels and applying riveting according to my reference images ....

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

I painted metallic silver (Humbrol # 11) tube shock absorbers and 24 hours later covered it with Micro Mask to apply the dark gray that will Vallejo Model Air 71048

140.jpg

141.jpg

... I will leave dry a day the M.M. to then take these parts to implement the gray ...

So far the advance.

Best regards. :thumbup:

SANCER

Last edited:
I highly appreciate flattery Andy, Wojtek, Huge, ArmouredSprue, Terry, Kevin and all visitors.

I have really appreciated the taste of fantastic works of you in this forum, ... and you may realize that I enjoy the challenge to improve my skills and learn so much from so stunning images of every detail, to motivate me to do what I do it gladly. :)
I share a preview "text" on the task that I've gotten to improve the view of this "primitive" and "formidable" turbo jet engine. :occasion5:
The images have shared with me some of you and those I've found on the web, have allowed me to do that "so far," I never had occurred to me to try :rolleyes: ... and I think it is not being so bad, I´ll love to hear their advice and sound judgment. :-k

Soon I start to upload some pictures ...

Have an excellent week, ... Saludos a todos y nuevamente gracias! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Happy Thanksgiving Day to those who celebrate it. :wave:

I take space to share with you the advance ...on this occasion it is Jumo engine in my most difficult test that had to prove myself new challenges in this business! :offtheair:

Thanks to Wojtek (# 15) and Terry (# 25) for their photos. :thumbleft:
It was a really fun first step :...assembly and detailed :onlyamother:

Doing a bit of history in my process with the turbine ...

A total of 15 pieces total up structure (single plastic pieces included in the kit)

29.jpg

32.jpg

... files and sandpaper smoothing at the junctions still visible ...

46.jpg

47.jpg

... after applying Alclad II started detailing (using a hypodermic needle as a perforating punches to simulate bolts) :idea:

142.jpg

... I did a total of 21 boreholes in 3 different gauges to add ducts, pipes and wires that give greater realism according to reference photos ...

143.jpg

144.jpg

... starting to put wires in those 3 different gauges and extras ...

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

149.jpg

148.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

... you can see some details from scratch ...

154.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

a reference...:magnifyglass:

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

... now next, the second step :... process to give it color and washes to "try" to make it as real as possible \\:D/... see you soon!

Your feedback will be welcome. :oops:

Hasta pronto :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Muchas gracias "Buddies" :grouphuuug:

Andy Thanks for the tip and pic, I never knew existed those pull handle; ... in the photos I have consulted did not notice. And immersed in the details, so be it! :ramboface:

Thank you once again your great support, knowledge and experience (... I do not get tired of repeating):wav: :headbang:

Un abrazo donde quiera que se encuentren :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back