Beaufort Manuals Required!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Feb 17, 2015
Australia
Hi

We are looking for any RAF or RAAF Beaufort manuals preferably the latter. I have attached a picture that also has title of some manuals we need.
Anything that would help in the restoration of a Beaufort would also be greatly appreciated.
BTW we are not the group in Caboolture.
Beuafort Refrence Material.PNG

AusBeaufortGroup say "BTW we are not the group in Caboolture" but do not care to identify who they are/ he is.

For those who do not know of the Caboolture group they have a web presence at Welcome to the Beaufort Restoration Home Page but it is long overdue for update. Their volunteer web page writer passed on some time back and it appears no-one has the knowledge or password to update the site.
They are restoring a Mk VIII to flying condition and last I saw it was about three years ago and it was up on its feet and looking magic. Since then a part of their new hangar fell on the project manager, Ralph, while being unloaded from the truck putting him in hospital for a long period just as their lease on their hangar expired and they were forced to move to another premises.
Caboolture is an hour north of Brisbane and when I fly through Brisbane I am working and only have a short time before my connection so unless my first flight is late I have no chance to visit Caboolture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back