Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well since we have military members from all over the world here I think it would be neat to have a collection of everyone who is serving or has served at any point in time to post a picture of them in there uniform or uniforms. You can be serving now or have served. Post your pics of you from WW2 through to today.

I wil post mine when I get back home and can use my desktop which has better pics.

P.S. P-38 even though JROTC is not in the Military if you ask nicely and everyone says okay you can post a pic of you in your JROTC greens.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
P.S. P-38 even though JROTC is not in the Military if you ask nicely and everyone says okay you can post a pic of you in your JROTC greens.
I personally don't have a problem with it. CC too, if he wants.
I'll post mine later. I'm feeling shy right now. :rolleyes:

Oh I really dont care if he posts it or not. I was just trying to bug P-38 a bit. A military uniform is a uniform and if they are in ROTC or Cadets that is fine with me also. I just think it would be interesting to see a collage of uniforms from all over the world. Kind of puts things into perspective.

Okay, I will start, I guess. I thought I would post a couple of my dad too, to show that the uniforms hadn't changed much in a generation.

Attachments

• dadblues_202.jpg
    dadblues_202.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,153
  • dadsept1959_439.jpg
    dadsept1959_439.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 1-ericbasic_540.jpg
    1-ericbasic_540.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,158
Alder, im not in ROTC yet but ill get a picture of me in my camo, boots, and maybe my M1 Helmet soon.

Next year, ill defiently have my Uniform ready to show!

(I have to be in 9th grade in to join ROTC. Im in 8th!)

A couple of me and one of my grandfather. I really need to see my dad about more pics of grandad.

Attachments

• grandad__1940_735.jpg
    grandad__1940_735.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,093
  • dscf0551_932.jpg
    dscf0551_932.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • picture_008_196.jpg
    picture_008_196.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,068

Users who are viewing this thread

Back