Fleet Air Arm Planes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

edsareg

Recruit
Oct 31, 2023
Hi ,He are some photos of some Fleet Air Arm planes from WW2. I have many many more if any one is interested.
IMG_2420.jpeg
IMG_2416.jpeg
IMG_2419.jpeg
IMG_2415.jpeg
IMG_2409.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg
IMG_2421.jpeg

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined. However I would like to ask you for sourcing of the pics because these aren't yours. So giving the corrct credit to the authors of these is a coorect way if you want to avoid any troubles because of the copyrights. It is also the forum rule and please follow this what would be appreciated greatly.

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined. However I would like to ask you for sourcing of the pics because these aren't yours. So giving the corrct credit to the authors of these is a coorect way if you want to avoid any troubles because of the copyrights. It is also the forum rule and please follow this what would be appreciated greatly.
Morning, You are right the photos Copyright is not mine, But I found 12 Volumes of War time pics in a Car boot sale, so to save them from being destroyed and lost for ever I have posted just a few of them on your site for your members to view them. I have hundreds of them, Both Air Force and Navy, As to copyright I could never find out the owners of them, Most of the are taken during the War by serving personal .

I notice the first one you posted came from Air Pictorial Magazine first founded way back in 1939. It was renamed Aviation News in 2002 and is still published today by Key Aero here in the UK.

I notice the first one you posted came from Air Pictorial Magazine first founded way back in 1939. It was renamed Aviation News in 2002 and is still published today by Key Aero here in the UK.
Hi, there are around a few hundred Articles and photos all in about 12/15 folders some one has taken their time to keep them as a record from the War. I will post some more over the week end. Reg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back