USSBS german bomber production?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mack8

Airman 1st Class
Jan 4, 2023
I have recently found the below scans which i believe they are from USSBS, dealing with german fighters and destroyers production by factory (though they lump there the Ju-87 production too, very interesting as well anyway). One can see the deleterious effect of the Me-210 failure on destroyer production, perhaps the same reason Ju-87 production dropped too. However the scan only shows the period up to 1943.

This is why i'm curious to see bomber production figures from the same source, to see the effect of the He-177 failure on general bomber production, and particularly to see which factory had to stop producing what to built the He-177.

So i'd like to ask if anyone has access to these USSBS figures, and perhaps up to 1945 for both bombers as well as destroyers and fighters? Or maybe that particular report might be available to download from somewhere, like many of the japanese aircraft industry reports are (or where)?

Many thanks.

exiii-cpt1.jpgexiii-dpt1.jpg

complete set

Attachments

• exiii-bpt1.jpg
    exiii-bpt1.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 19
  • exiii-bpt2.jpg
    exiii-bpt2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 24
  • exiii-cpt1.jpg
    exiii-cpt1.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 14
  • exiii-cpt2.jpg
    exiii-cpt2.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 12
  • exiii-dpt1.jpg
    exiii-dpt1.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 16
  • exiii-dpt2.jpg
    exiii-dpt2.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 17
  • exiii-ept1.jpg
    exiii-ept1.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 15
  • exiii-ept2.jpg
    exiii-ept2.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 13
  • exiii-fpt1.jpg
    exiii-fpt1.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 14
  • exiii-fpt2.jpg
    exiii-fpt2.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 10
  • exiii-gpt1.jpg
    exiii-gpt1.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 12
  • exiii-gpt2.jpg
    exiii-gpt2.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 20
Oh yes, that is fantastic, thank you Denniss!

As I read it the USSBS figures are by type by month by factory, what it does not do is at the least split say the Ju88 into fighters, bombers and reconnaissance. And nothing about say the Bf109E, F, G.

one has to find other sources with details to subtypes and/or dates to get the bigger picture.
At least this data is a start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back