Picture of the day. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope. I know the pic you mean, but there is another pic of the B-24 damage in one of my books, although I don't think it's in a book specifically about the B-24.
It was almost certainly taken at the same time as the other 'ground' shot, but is a close-up of just the crew members in the escape hatch area, without the wing and engine in view.
If I wasn't so darned stiff and sore, I'd have a look through my library, as I have a rough idea of which book it's in - but then, until I get a new scanner, I couldn't post the pic anyway !

Nope. I know the pic you mean, but there is another pic of the B-24 damage in one of my books, although I don't think it's in a book specifically about the B-24.
It was almost certainly taken at the same time as the other 'ground' shot, but is a close-up of just the crew members in the escape hatch area, without the wing and engine in view.
If I wasn't so darned stiff and sore, I'd have a look through my library, as I have a rough idea of which book it's in - but then, until I get a new scanner, I couldn't post the pic anyway !
You could always use the point-n-shoot to get a shot of the page...just like they do in the spy movies! :lol:

I have actually snapped photos of pages with the cellphone or my ipad, since I hate opening the book wide enough to scan it.

Australian soldier on night guard duty in a mosquito infested area of Dutch New Guinea.

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxxxxx.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back