A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right...they somehow...eeerrrrmmm....fell into the shopping basket when I wasn't looking, honestly, they did....

F-105 Thunderchief units of the Vietnam War.jpg

A-6 Intruder units of the Vietnam War.jpg

Well decided it was time to stock up on some more books, just ordered these today for the library :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 47
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Do you guys really read that much?Hell I am lucky if I get to build! :lol:

Out of curiousity, why did you cancel that Desert War book?

It looks like a good read, especially since the air war in North Africa doesn't get much attention.

Actually the reason why I canceled it was because I was kind of fooled by the cover. I thought it covered more on the air war itself as well till I read the reviews closer and found out it covered more on the tank battles then the air battles

Do you guys really read that much?Hell I am lucky if I get to build! :lol:

To be honest I try and read for about 15 to 20 minutes every night before bed and then I keep one book in my locker to read at lunch and break. I do have more books to read then I have read though and have at least looked through them all :)

Another nice score there Jan.

Actually the reason why I canceled it was because I was kind of fooled by the cover. I thought it covered more on the air war itself as well till I read the reviews closer and found out it covered more on the tank battles then the air battles
Ok, that makes sense and to be honest, I thought it was covering the air war as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back