**** DONE: GB-59 1/48 Nakajima Ki-84 - WW2 PTO V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not worth the shipping cost Evan but thanks!

And we're done. The result of my final inspection was to paint the little lights on the vertical stab white (no pics for this) but otherwise it's showtime. I didn't post progress on the little car that came with the kit but it was a fun build:

23112501.jpg
23112503.jpg

Outdoor pics of the Hayate follow. The sun is pretty low in the sky at noon these days.....

23112401.jpg
23112412.jpg
23112413.jpg
23112410.jpg
23112408.jpg
23112409.jpg

And the final shot with the gimmicky stand and grass mat. Car's got the top down now.

23112502.jpg

I noticed after taking all but the last pic that the port gear leg had come loose and was sitting at a weird angle. Not too noticeable but you can look for it in the finished pics coming up next. It's since been fixed for the final shot above.

Thanks to all who followed and chimed in with kudos and komments. Also to Geo and Wojtek for helping out with some unknowns. Bye now!

Well, Evan, you can take all of my models if you pay the freight! They get hidden in an empty cupboard now as I'm out of display cases.

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back