A question about the GB 42

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tango35

Airman 1st Class
May 1, 2005
Hannover Region
Is it too late for entering the GB ? Otherwise i am in with a Fw 190 A-4 ( Hasegawa kit).
190a4white1.jpg

No it is not too late to enter the GB. However the thread you started isn't of the format required for the GB entry but just a thread with a question. If you want to start your build thread please edit the first post here according to the GB format. Here is your entry for the Me/Fw GB as the example of the first post appearance.

Fw 190 A-9 Gatow 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

No it is not too late to enter the GB. However the thread you started isn't of the format required for the GB entry but just a thread with a question. If you want to start your build thread please edit the first post here according to the GB format. Here is your entry for the Me/Fw GB as the example of the first post appearance.

Fw 190 A-9 Gatow 1945 - Me/ Fw Group Build

thanks for the advice

No problemo. Are you going to edit and continue the thread as the GB entry?

OK. I noticed you started a new thread for the GB entry with the correct header there. I have edited the thread title in order to avoid the confusion between the two threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back