Fw 190 parts?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

perhaps the ammunition found can help identify the type of machine gun
Yes, probably 131 and 151/20. However, the Gerat Nr 102-160 ID is the real way to identify the part with that that plate, and that needs more documentary proof.

Eng

Attachments

• 20240606_212932.jpg
    20240606_212932.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Great documents Snautzer!
I can't find the 102-160 rear mount itself but, on the MG151 you can see the rear lugs that slide onto the two steel prongs as the gun is pushed forward into position and the locking levers that stop it moving back until the weapon is locked in position on its complete mount. Great!
Also great is the detail on the MG 213. I have fired thousands of rounds Air to Air and Air to Ground in the 30mm ADEN version and the 27mm BK. A great gun!

Eng

Great documents Snautzer!
I can't find the 102-160 rear mount itself but, on the MG151 you can see the rear lugs that slide onto the two steel prongs as the gun is pushed forward into position and the locking levers that stop it moving back until the weapon is locked in position on its complete mount. Great!
Also great is the detail on the MG 213. I have fired thousands of rounds Air to Air and Air to Ground in the 30mm ADEN version and the 27mm BK. A great gun!

Eng
I get back to you on the mount. Still in France. Remembered i made a thread about it.

Long live the bookmark option in the profile option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back