Administrator

Brewster B-239

Shown here a B-239 belonging to HLeLv 24, based at Lunkula in 1941. The B-239s were camouflaged with an irregular pattern of black and forest green over the upper surfaces. The rudders were painted in various colours, a yellow band was painted around the rear fuselage, the undersurfaces of the wingtips were painted yellow, and, later, the engine cowlings were also painted yellow.

Brewster B-239
Administrator, Mar 25, 2006