Roelf

Focke-Wulf Fw 189A Uhu

The Focke-Wulf Fw 189A Uhu (Owl) was a twin-boom twin-engine monoplane with central three/four seat nacelle. It first flew in 1938 but it was not until 1942 that significant numbers started joining Aufklärungsgruppe 10 'Tannenburg' on the Eastern Front. The example, identified by it's 'red devil' marking served with Nahaufklärungsgruppe 1 on the Eastern Front. A total of 864 Fw 189's was produced between 1939 and 1944. Source: German Warplanes of World War II Temple Press/Aerospace

Focke-Wulf Fw 189A Uhu
Roelf, Dec 22, 2009
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Profiles
    Uploaded By:
    Roelf
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2009
    View Count:
    2,598
    Comment Count:
    0