Administrator

Letov S.328

Shown here is a S.238 serving with one of the Luftwaffe's A/B Schulen based at Olmutz (Olomouc) airfield in 1940. With the formation of the Storkampfstaffeln during the winter of 1942/43, the S-238 was pressed into operational service by the Luftwaffe once again. The S.238s, amongst other types were crewed by volunteers drawn from the ranks of the A/B Schulen instructors.

Letov S.328
Administrator, Mar 25, 2006