P51D in German Markings
A

P51D in German Markings

taken from strangers in a strange land
Hello good people! I like to say that I was lucky to get my hands on a discontinued Remote Controlled (RC) Electric powered P-51D Mustang which Horizon Hobby distributes under the flag ship, E-Flite. It is known as the Dallas Doll and comes as an EPO Foam (Expanded Polyolefin) and new came with all the servos, Electric Motor, Electronic System Controller (ESC), and servo-less retracts. This model spans 44-inch wing span. This model was introduced to the RC Hobby market around July 2014 by Horizon Hobby and they sold many in the USA, Australia, Canada and The European markets. Today, I came across one that the original owner painted it exactly to the German Captured Markings as depicted here. I am lucky as this model in general has been discontinued for a number of years and they are no longer in production. Point here is this one comes with a custom paint job by the original owner based on this same Art work and as I understand it was an actual full size aircraft that the Luftwaffe used to train. I am very lucky to get this model as it performs very well in the air and looks the part. Thank you for your time and attention.
a15455971-94-Luftwaffe%20%282%29.JPG

Media information

Category
Profiles
Added by
Administrator
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media