Recent content by BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

  1. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    :) thank you
  2. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    Thank you Wurger and ddwhitney for your response. I will find color samples to order and compare. :)
  3. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    That works. Thank you
  4. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    Thank you Wurger and ddwhitney. I cannot find any spec or record. The only reference I found was a blue color known as Allison Blue was used. Other than that, i cannot find anything. The only information I have to go with is images, some look like a light blue, and some are like a light green.
  5. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    Thank you for your reply. So the V-1710 was a grey color and not a green or blue?
  6. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    Thank you for sharing. However, that page isn't there. Would you have another reference/source?
  7. BALL TURRET GUNNER 1943

    ALLISON V-1710 PAINT CODE

    I need assistance with discovering the proper paint code which was used on the V-1710. I have searched numerous sites and have not found an answer. One reference said the paint was called Allison Blue. However, I cannot find any other information on this color. I have seen pictures of...
Back