Recent content by SaparotRob

  1. SaparotRob

    AI Fails

    In r In retrospect, you make a valid point.
  2. SaparotRob

    New Here

    Greetings and salutations.
  3. SaparotRob

    Lope's Hope - Old and New

    Great post.
  4. SaparotRob

    "All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

    Glass actually, methinks.
  5. SaparotRob

    AI Fails

    What's your point? I guess that joke was another crash and burn. (That tail actually looked more like a Constellation's.)
  6. SaparotRob

    AI Fails

    Those Boeing engineers were amazing!
  7. SaparotRob

    Aircraft Like The P-51, And her Siblings

    It’s amazing just how far those things can go.
  8. SaparotRob

    Aircraft Like The P-51, And her Siblings

    What turned out to be a heckuva lot of fun for me was a sailplane ride. I had two. It was more economical than a warbird flight. I got about a minute and a half of stick time and it was the most fun I had with my clothes on.
  9. SaparotRob

    Picture of the Day - Miscellaneous

    FWIW I can’t keep them straight. Great post.
  10. SaparotRob

    What Annoyed You Today?

    O M G
  11. SaparotRob

    v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People)

    I didn't think there were any -3s left. A bit of good news!
  12. SaparotRob

    Thunder Over Michigan 2026

    A great shot.
  13. SaparotRob

    v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People)

    I didn't notice the caption. You win this one. Is that an F4F-4 or an FM1?
  14. SaparotRob

    "All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

    Surprisingly encouraging.
  15. SaparotRob

    highest kill ratio

    I just watched this on YT. I present it as a brief divertissement. It seemed appropriate. https://youtu.be/oYJI80bn4yU
Back