Recent content by T Bolt

  1. T Bolt

    1/48th X-1 and X-1B Beauty & the Beast

    Thanks guys. Recovery is going to take a while, 4 to 6 months.
  2. T Bolt

    1/48th X-1 and X-1B Beauty & the Beast

    It's been a while since I've posted as I've had orthoscopic surgery on my right knee for a meniscus root tear and can't put any weight on that leg for six weeks as well as physical therapy 3 times a week. Today was the first time I managed to get into my model building area on the back porch...
  3. T Bolt

    T Bolts Pics

    The next round of photos are going to be the spectacular ones. Shiprock in NW New Mexico and Monument Valley. I really went off-roading with the old mini van!
  4. T Bolt

    T Bolts Pics

    We headed west from Fort Smith Arkansas on Interstate 40 and stayed overnight at 10 Killers State Park then continued on, and west of Oklahoma City into the Texas pan handle about everything looked like the picture below. Our next stop was The Big Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. It is a...
  5. T Bolt

    Very Fire 1/350-USN San Diego Light Cruiser

    Very nice Kevin
  6. T Bolt

    T Bolts Pics

    The trip out to the south west united states started the first week in May and took about 3 weeks and all in all we had a great time We kind of sorta followed old route 66 since it was it's 100th anniversary and that was the general direction in which we were heading. The first picture is a...
  7. T Bolt

    Tamiya 1:48 Nakajima A6M2-N Kit #61016

    I agree, turn it into weathering is
  8. T Bolt

    Tamiya 1:48 Nakajima A6M2-N Kit #61016

    Nice improvement on the gunsight
  9. T Bolt

    GB 71 questions Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft in WWII

    I'll be coming in later, maybe with an AT-6
  10. T Bolt

    Tamiya 1:48 Nakajima A6M2-N Kit #61016

    Very well done George!
  11. T Bolt

    MY WORLD

    Good luck with the surgery George. I'm seeing a Dr tomorrow to see if I have to get my knee worked on.
  12. T Bolt

    1/48 Italieri P-40K Warhawk

    Great work there Greg!
  13. T Bolt

    GB-69 1/72 PBM-5 MARINER - Maritime Aircraft WWII

    Great Idea getting the kids interested building models
Back