ccheese

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Just wanted to register to say hello. My Dad served USN 1943-1971. He told the Arleigh Burke "what are you doing in that minefield?" story just as you said it. He enlisted as soon as he graduated HS in 1943, then was a midshipman, then an officer on the Shangrila for Able Baker tests in the Pacific, back in college, then pilot training in Pensacola, etc. etc. Nice to see the story relayed here as Dad had shared it.
    What's your schedule like? Too bad you can't sleep while it's doing it's work!
    I have a problem with the "empty folder" option on the message center. It tells me that it is full, and when I go to the confirm the "empty folder" and click "yes" it doesn't.
    Is there any way to fix this from your end? I am following the instructions.
    Paul.
    Ahoy Sparks

Charles I posted my finished pitures of my Killer Flea what I did was edited from my first post went to advance and took the pictures I hopoe I done them right go to the the begining of the thread and yopu will see the pictures thanks shipmate for your replies I am honored I am, starting a B-29 in 1/33 scale on the start to finished forum I will add another to supplement the GB build No.17

Thanks Charles Boats
    F
    I have a wing of an airplane bombing and a gear bomber b-17fg
    hey ccheese i live in the area and would like to know if u want to get up and talk about planes or whatever mike siggins 545 1515 work number
    hey ccheese i live in the area and would like to know if u want to get up and talk about planes or whatever mike siggins
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back