Aircraft of World War II - WW2Aircraft.net Forums

Tieleader
Tieleader
Yup. Totally Pro-Palpatine. He's bringing peace and stability to the galaxy in spite of the anarchist rebel terrorists!
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
Ok, I thought so!
You just a fan or a member of the 501st?
Tieleader
Tieleader
Not a re-enactor. Thats to much $ for me. Definitely more than a fan however. "rabid fan" perhaps. MR helmets, lightsabers and other weapon props, those sorts of things.
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
Cool!
I'm a member of Stormtrooper Ranch and we do alot of charity appearances like for Make-A-Wish, Toys for Tots and such.
Of course, we always make an appearance for the new SW releases, like next Thursday's Han Solo, too!
Tieleader
Tieleader
Is the Stormtrooper Ranch like the 501st ?
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
Sort of like the 501st as far as costumers go, but we don't have such harsh costuming requirements.
We have members that are Rebels, Mandos, Jedi, Old Republic, First Order and of course, the Empire.
There are some members of STR who are 501st members, however.
Tieleader
Tieleader
Have fun at the Solo flick. Hopefully its better than the last batch of SW movies. Everything after ROTJ has been pretty poor so far (except for Rogue One!). Yeh, I'm an original trilogy guy and I make no apologizes for it!
I'd show you some pixs of the collection if I knew to add them...
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
Rogue One was awesome...it had the feel and pace of IV, V and VI and when Vader went full Savage in the battle scene, we all about lost our sh*t, because that was the Vader of legend.
I have a feeling that Solo will fall along those same lines - and it'll answer a ton of questions that were never answered in the original trilogy.
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
And yeah, a person can't attach images in this particular comment section, unfortunately.
Tieleader
Tieleader
The most iconic scene of the recent batch of movies and it was only added at the last minute...
Tieleader
Tieleader
BTW , you know the rebel that pulled the lever detached the Tantative IV was the director right?
GrauGeist
GrauGeist
Yep!
They've had all sorts of Easter Eggs.
Lucas himself appeared in Revenge of the Sith as Baron Papanoida.
Tieleader
Tieleader
Off topic before I forget. How did you add that nice art to the bottom of your posts ? I'd like to add a D-9 profile to mine.
Back