1/32 Avenger I JZ114 848 Sq FAA - Heavy Hitters II GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks. My colitis is flaring up, so to do all of the pre-spraying is impossible right now unfortunately. Hopefully it settles down over the next few days, since I feel like I'm out of the modelling rut I was in before. If it's not one thing it's another! :lol:

Sorry to hear about the problems Cory - I know exactly how you feel!
I've finally got over the lethargy, and I'm raring to go, but my bl**dy hands and wrists are so stiff, with lack of articulation, it's making modelling extremely difficult, and somewhat painful. And the latest thing - yesterday, I was spraying the wing tanks for the F-84, and because of the stiffness, I kept getting a spasm in my right wrist, which caused the airbrush to suddenly dive off to the left, spraying my left hand instead of the tank! It was nearly impossible to achieve a smooth, steady spray pattern, and I had to anchor the part, by the clamp holding it, in a table vice, and use both hands to control the airbrush!

Yep, it's there constantly, with stiffness, lack of articulation and pain, in both hands and wrists (left one works about 20%, right one about 60%), knees (right one locked at about 20 degrees!), ankles and feet, with a bit around the right shoulder and neck. When it flares up, I really know about it !
If I were a horse, I'd have been shot long ago !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back