1/32 Sopwith Camel F1 - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
username:destrozas
name:sergio
category: intermediate
scale:1/32
manofacture:academy

I do the Sopwith Camel F1 No. 43 Squadron at RAF June-July 1918.

photos as I have

51e8a234.jpg

605c02d7.jpg

d6e8f0d0.jpg

a5955323.jpg

88a1ddac.jpg

eeaf05af.jpg

9b37d4c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This ones going to be fun :) Will you be doing any wood grain Sergio?

first forgive'm with some stress due to lack of time, a colleague and I have been father turn and just working environment and no strength at all.

thanks for the comments but the model will not be a big deal or rather will be a practice for when you start with WWI planes.

Igor if he makes some grain in some sections of the wood would have to end the control panel that is almost done.

Geo and that I have no time, a time good time and inspiration I can not do between 8-10 models a week to be at 1/72 is easier than one at 1/48 and no one will tell 1/32.

Sergio, heres hoping you get to it as soon as you can.

I know how big a drag, work, school etc can take on modeling :) as long as life gets completed first, modeling is always second :) You know how all of us are, just eager for an update but willing to wait for amazing updates from you :)

Igor

the control panel is something like or rather well

1378b66a.jpg

the headrest so

40ac2dae.jpg

I made some tests of the paintings or rather the colors, I still have a lot of work before painting but as I wanted to try to ask to order paintings or colors.
so I ask you to give me your opinion of the colors, the wings are painted in a color similar to flax or I think as they were, the brown is the base of the timber rather darker than I expected to change the appearance of the interior paint, and the green of the RFC, the latter use vallejo equivalencies to search.

I hope to comenteis that you think the colors, Pay no attention to the look because I have to give even more putty and sanding has already few enough hours in sheet.

IMG_0939_zpsab17fe2a.jpg

puttying after more than 10 times and had enough of the plane is going to stock the memories until you have him win, and not going straight to the trash because I'm giving my wife and I appreciate that I have if I had bought I would be directly in the shooting gallery ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back