1:48 - A-26, Aichi 'Val' and F4U-4 Corsair.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

YakFlyer

Airman 1st Class
Jan 15, 2007
Canterbury, NZ
Hi folks,

Been a while, so damn busy doing this and that. Have finally finished a few projects though that have dragged on.....

P1100016.jpg
P1100019.jpg
P1100021.jpg

Sorry about quality...I really need to take photos during the day, problem is I am never at home. Will get some more detailed ones of the Val in particular soon.

P1100030.jpg

Here is a clip from an airshow we were involved with recently (I am in the Silver/Red Tiger Moth).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVTepVVxVEQ

Thanks guys, I had a second thought about posting these and any future projects....just looked through a few new builds of some of the other members and I am just blown away. Amazing.
I am considering in investing in an airbrush, I am not doing as much modeling these days so probably can't justify it but we'll see.

regards
yakflyer

Good stuff mate, whether you are a beginner or an experienced modeller you will be given a fair go here on this forum regardless of what you think of the quality of your workmanship may be, so post away and let us see what ya got! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back