1/48 Boeing P-26 – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, after my bank card was stolen and my account emptied (bseides leaving me with 9 quid), I haven't anything....
Hopefully it'll be sorted soon and I can find the spirit again and order some stuff...

Cheers guys! 9 quid is about $14.55....

Always takes some time to get these things sorted it seems. They still tried to use the card even after I had reported it stolen, 3 times or so I think...
Put a real damper on my December and Christmas and Holidays feelings...

Jan, isn't there a limit on squid?????
Someone in the States tried to charge about a buck twenty on my card number. The BANK caught it! can you imagine??????

Cheers lads! This bl**dy thing has put a damp on everything! Doesn't help that management is screwing you over! :(

Just spotted this old boy. It's a b@st@rd when this happens - took nearly three months to sort it out when it happened to me a couple of years back. Hope they sort it for you quickly. In my case it took longer as it had been use of my card number, when details were 'stolen'. In the case of actual theft of a card, which is then cancelled, it should be sorted fairly quickly.

That sucks Jan it's happened to me twice but always on credit cards alot easier to sort out than a ckecking/banking account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back