1:48 Eduard Bf109E-7, Carganico's Yellow 7 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vesthepes

Airman
May 4, 2010
Novo mesto
Eduard profipack E-7, very nice kit to build - identical to the one in 1:32 scale. I used an E-1 canopy and Kagero decals

s3.jpg

s2.jpg

s6.jpg

For more pictures and info, please visit Avijacija 1:48: Messerschmitt Bf109E-7 1./JG 77

Thanks guys.
I have an explanation for that...It is said that the #7 is a very faded yellow and so is the background in the diamond shaped emblem with the terrier. It's a different tone of yellow than the nose but obviously not white. From some photos it is seen that the nose is freshly painted and the spinner cap is unpainted and highly polished. Anyway, thanks again for your comments...

Thanks guys.
I have an explanation for that...It is said that the #7 is a very faded yellow and so is the background in the diamond shaped emblem with the terrier. It's a different tone of yellow than the nose but obviously not white. From some photos it is seen that the nose is freshly painted and the spinner cap is unpainted and highly polished. Anyway, thanks again for your comments...

Yep, all good, great model mate!

excellent work - got to get me one of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back