1/48 Hasegawa - Dutch P-40N ML-KNIL - Aircraft in Foreign Service GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks! I'm taking pics as I go along, but I won't be posting them until I can put together a bigger update. I'm in the process of cleaning up a few joins. Especially the join where the tail section is glued to the fuselage takes some extra work. I want to use Alcad to paint the bare metal 'patches' on the side of the fuselage, but Alclad requires an absolute smooth and polished surface to look good, so I must pay a lot of attention to the aforementioned join as it runs right across the bare metal areas. Shot a coat of Mr.Surfacer to see how things look at this point. Needs a little extra work here and there, but you guys can expect an update when I arrive at the point where I want to start painting.

Last edited:
Awsome bro! I assume you are talking about the USS Langley when you say "On of these two ships (carrying assembled a/c) was attacked and sunk by the Japanese". Great history! I suggest reading the "Bloody Shambles" series if you have not. P-40's forever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back