1/48 Ho-229 Flying Wing - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A bit of chip chip, chop chop, sand sand, cut cut, swear swear and it'l be sorted Igor! Good choice, and looking forward to seeing it come together.

Sorry guys, I've been looking at everyones post the most I can atm, but havnt had time to sit down or post anything at all, been too busy at work, then when I get home I just crash on the bed and take sleep till more work :D

I'll try to get back into it, but for the moment dont count me in on anything :S I'll try to make some posts on your topics but if I dont get the chance you guys know where im at atm :( Andy's Arado is looking fantastic and I can't wait to see Charle's "Bird Dog" Cessna :) such an awesome bird :), Loving Vic's Tante Ju, that chop shop on the top canopy was awesome :D I'll try to get some posts in at least the weekend :)

Hope you guys are all doing good and everything is going as planed on your builds :)

Sleep is important Igor, get it while you can for when you get older, it don't come so easy and thanks for your comment, appreciated and I'll think of you as I push forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back