++ **** DONE: 1/48 Meteor F-8 - Military Conflicts of the 1950's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been frustrating, had 3 more light sandings and 2 more sprays and still not quite right third silver spray tomorrow, for christ sake be right....!!

I'm running out of time....

well....it's STILL not what I want but I'm gonna run with it as is...Silver overall, canopy done and undercarriage too.

The wheel had to be in place within the U/C assembly so careful painting will be in order.....
66_Silver overall_4481.jpg
67_Silver overall_4482.jpg
68_Canopy Painted_4483.jpg
69_Undercarriage_4485.jpg

Looks good from where I sit Wayne, shame about the wheel. Model and instruction designers need someone like me standing behind them with a hockey stick. When they try to pull off something like adding the wheel too early in the build, I smack them in the back of the head with the hockey stick and say quietly, "No......that is wrong!"

EDIT: Gadzooks, why don't I see typos when I post the freakin' thing

Last edited:
I work with moulding and tooling George so I agree this is a bit of a design clanger.

Didn't get any modelling in today...so I am likely to not quite make the Sunday deadline Andy, will try but probably stumble a couple of days over....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back