<-- **** DONE: 1/48 P-38G Lightning - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Steph, I have the PE fret from the Eduard P-38 Brassin set that is unused if you want. Let me know!
648258_5.jpg

Can you not get them straight from Ultracast? Ultracast

Andy, I have occasionally ordered from Ultracast without any problem. But, for the moment, I only need this front wheel and 20$CND (wtith shipping to France) is a little expensive for just one item. :confused:

Steph, I have the PE fret from the Eduard P-38 Brassin set that is unused if you want. Let me know!

John, if I'm not mistaken, I think the front wheel from Eduard set is oval tread pattern. Thank you for your offer :thumbright:

I will wait a little and if I can not find a solution, I will say that the ground crew has just changed the tire :lol::rolleyes:

Hello,
Probably a stupid question but anybody have an opinion about the gunsight of my model (P-38G) ?
I looked for on the web but sometimes early P-38s had gunsight and sometimes had not...

A P-38F without visible gunsight (and no armored screen)
P-38F_Lightning_pilot_Lt_Don_Kienholz_1st_FG_.jpg

And an early P-38 (F/G or H ?) with gunsight (N3 model) and armored screen. The gunsght is installed between windscreen and armored screen
Lockheed_P-38_lightning_cockpit.jpg

:|:rolleyes:

It was almost certainly an N series gunsight. P-38's through the J model all used those for the most part. A redesign in late war models and early post war models saw the introduction of the L model sights.

p-38-n-3.jpg

P-38G with an N-3 sight mounted.

N2-Gunsight-150x150.jpg

And N-2 Sight

00000021-copy-e1361912145321.jpg

An early L series sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back