1/48 P-40 "Flying Tigers" - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you, gents,
My modeling space is being taken up by toys.
The old woman has really out-done herself this year by finding deals on several high dollar items, just because they were "pre-loved".
A Barbie "Dream House" with all the furniture, twenty Barbies, Kens, and Skippers, as well as all their associated crap; Barbie the School teacher, Barbie the Astronaut, Barbie the Fish wife, Ken the Pool-boy, Skipper the High school..., you get the idea. Estimated $1000.00 value for $50.00
Thomas the tank-engine, and friends. Right around 25 feet of track with all the assorted stuff; bridges, gates, cows... Estimated $200.00 value for $10.00
A friggin' Death Star with all the Star Wars characters, Estimated $700.00+ value, for $25.00.
Anyways, you get the idea. My job is inspecting, cleaning, and slight repairs. (The Barbie house needed a new string for the elevator.)
Modeling will resume on Christmas day. Or the day after....

Know what that's like Paul. The back porch has become the present storage area, and wile I can still work, I have to step over and around all the boxes to get to my bench and it's getting harder and harder every day. Lost my balance doing it yesterday and put my hand through the glass of the picture of my dads squadron hanging on the wall. No cuts, just the broken glass, but it's just one more thing I have to fix.

Depression and ennui set in.
There is a German term for it, Trauer uber den verlust einest der hundes
I am pretty sure I am over it now.
I was plagued with a severe rash that covered my back, legs and underside of my arms. The Doctor said that it was probably brought on by stress.
Anyways, I have now kept it at bay by steroids and trying to not give a s#it about anything.
So, in keeping with that, I will be in and out as the mood suits me.

Yes mate, good to see you and yes, stress is a B and can take you down. Glad your okay now though and look forward to your zany humour and them ball aching tails from the store.

Hey, Paul, glad to see you back and sorry to know you are dealing with stress. But, it is damned good to have you back as you can fit us in. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back