1/48 P-80A - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

aurora-7

Airman
Dec 10, 2009
Connecticut
I've had the kit for years and was inspired by the Fine Scale Modeler article to try it someday. This GB is a good excuse to start.

user name: aurora-7
first name: Mike
category: intermediate
scale: 1/48
manufacturer: Monogram
extras: Convert from an F-80C to a P-80A

Monogram_F-80_zps6c0e1aaf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. But please edit your your first post and add the correct header if it is your entry for the GB.

Apparently I can only edit the body and not the header, unless I'm doing something wrong.

And how should the header read?

Apparently I can only edit the body and not the header, unless I'm doing something wrong.

And how should the header read?

It's fixed.... However, you need to add the info as to username, name, kit, scale, etc.... to your first post. A pic of the kit would be nice too.

Charles

Last edited:
Are we a little early here?
I thought this GB was not due to start until February 1st - there's still two months to run with GB 16.

Yes, it's a bit early, I suppose, to start talking about it but I started looking through the forums late last night and just got into the mood for it.

I won't start until February 1st.

New Year's present? :D Looks like a good conversion idea :)

That's gonna be a pretty good build.
I can picture you hovered over all the parts laid out on the bench, waiting for the start bell on Feb 1st!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back