1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vc – Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nearly picked up a bacon T shirt while out shopping today...........................had to do something (shopping) as I'm still waiting on the postie.

t0103.gif

Always puzzles me with Mail across the World near Christmas. It's the same time very year, it's a known fact that there will be extra mail, due to Christmas cards, parcels etc, and, in the UK at least, extra staff are recruited, and additional delivery vans hired. But there's still a longer delay !
And as far as Royal Mail and their money-grabbing, middle and upper class share holders are concerned, they've got a bl**dy cheek to charge what they do, especially for First Class mail, which takes the same amount of time to arrive as Second Class, and often longer!
Second Class - post on Monday, it's normally at its destination by Wednesday, within the mainland UK. First Class, costing twice as much, and supposedly next day delivery (which is what 1st Class used to be!) - post on Monday - it'll arrive when it arrives !!

At last…………………..the postie came good today. Posted Monday, 2 Dec in UK. You guys work it out.

What fun I could be having with such info at my finger tips on this build.

20131219 - 1a.jpg

Good stuff Vic. I've seen those CDs advertised for other aircraft too, and had a look at bits from the Halifax one, when building that commission last year. Quite useful in parts.

Just a general question to one and all.

It's increasingly looking as though I'm not going to get started on this build before the next GB kicks in and I'm not inclined to want to rush it even if I did get the chance.

All I have done so far is just stare at the box content, so nothing outside of opening the box has been achieve.

SO…………………………I was wondering if it's okay with all you good folks. Would there be any problem if I transferred this kit to the next GB as and when. It just happens to be the Pacific Theatre, which means there would be no change in what and for whom the build portrays.

Just asking………………………..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back