1/72 Boeing B17G - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
User name woljags
name bob
catagory beginner
manufacturer revell
model type B17G Flying Fortress 1/72nd
extras soob,with maybe a couple of adds

I picked this kit up a short time ago and its the most detailed kit i have seen in this scale to date so there is not much room for extras,hopefully i can get it finish on time due to work commitments but time will tell,i will post some pics later showing the kit and progress so far,

thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Glenn ,the details this kit has is more in line with larger scales although the plans are messy to follow due to so many parts

Should be a good one Bob. The one thing that irritates me slightly with current Revell kits are the instructions - they're not very clear, can often be rather 'crowded', and sometimes incorrect in the part numbering or sequence. But, for their quality and very reasonable prices, I can live with that!

bob9511_zpse7d8f3cd.jpg

bob9513_zps965ac537.jpg

pics of progress so far showing the internal details being fitted,this is going to take ages to do with all the small parts,hope you like it

Nice entry Bob, hope you can find time to get it done, it'll be nice to watch it coming together.

Terry, it's not only Revell who have instruction problems, in the last three kits I've put together, Tamiya and Pro Modeller, each has had something indicated wrongly, such as fitting, wrongly numbered etc. They obviously outsource this sort of stuff and none of the editors/proof readers are modellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back