<> 1:72 Corsair Mk.II - WW1 / WW2 over Water. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice choice Evan and have a good trip. Still having problems Wojtek.. I can't upload or post on the site using Firefox, I've been using Chrome. Everything is current. Now here's the kicker. This is only on my Toshiba laptop. I have a Lenovo that I take to camp and have no problems running Firefox

So it is a problem at your end Geo. If one computer runs well while the second one doesn't it can't be the forum soft rather.

Evan, I didn't make any notes about my tire treads but ended up using the smooth tread ones provided with the kit, right or wrong. The pic below shows the demise of your rig on Victorious after a barrier crash. One tire is visible and though the picture is not clear it suggests that a smooth tread might be the one you are after.

JT634 crash on Victorious.jpg

Cheers guys, and glad to have wifi access to read your comments!

Andy and Wojtek - cheers! I'd seen that picture but was studying the markings - hadn't noticed the tyre tread! (Doh!) :) Looks like the Revell wheels are the way to go.

Mine too mate, the other being the P-51D, of the WW II types. Postwar it's Skyhawks all the way... :)

Back 'home' now, so time to get into this build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back